4 posts tagged obliques
POP Pilates: Cinch that Waist Workout
You asked for it! The video to accomodate your printable :) Enjoy!
SERIOUS STANDING PILATES!
I used some Sam & Kurt songs here. Wish my music was a little louder but either way, good workout! Try it! You don’t even need your mat. This routine works your butt, legs, and obliques.
Move of the Day: Side Shaper
Targets: Abs and obliques
* Lie on ground on right side, propped up on right forearm with shoulder directly over elbow, left hand on hip. (Or place left hand on ground in front of you for balance.)
* Lift hips off ground until body forms a straight line from head to feet.
* Pause, then raise left leg about 6 inches higher. Make it easier: Keep legs together.
* Lower left leg, then lower hips to ground.
* Do 10-15 reps; switch sides and repeat!!!