6 posts tagged love handles
Happy Valentine’s Day!
I have some TOUGH LOVE for you…it’s the TOUGH LOVE HANDLES Workout.
Have fun and ask your Valentine to do this with you :0
xo <3 Cassey
KILL THAT MUFFINTOP!
In printable form :)
Reblog, pin, share, print!
Let’s get topless. MUFFINTOPLESS!!!!
TOP BODY SLANG VOCABULARY
Just a quickie note before we get started: this post is NOT meant to make fun of people who are overweight nor is it meant to conjure negativity towards your body. It is simply a dictionary of body slang terms that might come in handy when a friend or colleague refers to one of their body parts using these vocabulary words so that you don’t look like a confused person living under a rock. I had no idea what saddlebags were and what the diff between love handles and muffintops were until you guys actually told me a while back :P
So here is a complete list of body slang terms for your reference as told by Urbandictionary.com!
1. Bingo wings: A flabby upper arm that jiggles when you raise it and move it around, not unlike the arm of an overweight senior citizen who spends all her free time frantically waving her hand at the bingo table.
2. Cankles: The absence of a defined ankle on a person - whereby the calf of the leg merges directly into the foot. The calf appears to replace the ankle - hence the term “cankle”.
3. Double chin: The roll of fat under a fat person’s chin; it sort of looks like a second chin.
4. Love handles: referring to the deposit of fat on the sides of your lower waist.
5. Man Boobs or “Moobs”: A combination of the words “man” and “boobs.” This is what happens when fat gathers in a male’s chest area, and gives him the appearance of having breasts.
6. Muffintop: The belly/hip spillage over the top of the jeans, forming a muffintop. Usually in reference to females.
7. Pooch: The fat that puffs ut from under the belly button. Annoying and oh-so-pokeable.
8. Saddlebags: Excess fat around the outer hips and thighs. Resembles the saddlebags that horses carry on the sides of their belly during travel.
9. Spare tire/Donut: A bulge of fat all around the circumference of the waist. Not to be confused with a muffintop which only refers to the side and front spillage of fat over the pants.
10. Thunder Thighs: A pejorative term for a person with large thighs, alluding to the sound of thighs hitting against each other.
Remember, know these terms to know them but if you use them, be cautious. Like, I have no problem saying “let’s kill your muffintops!!” in class, but I wouldn’t dare say “8 more plie squats for those thunder thighs!” Some are more demeaning than others.
Did I miss anything?
It’s time to murder your muffin top.
Keep doing this workout and you’ll be a seasoned serial killer.
POP Pilates: Muffin Top Meltdown is here!!!
Reblog, share, and sweat! How does it feel to be a convict!?
“Muffin top” definition was added to the Oxford English dictionary on Thursday 3/24/2011.
The first definition refers to the top portion of an actual muffin. The second, more pejorative entry, however, refers to “a protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers.”
Let’s celebrate and do the Muffin Top Exterminator video! An oldie but a goodie.