"HEALTHIEST PIZZA IN THE WORLD" RECIPE
So I was fooling around in my kitchen the other day and actually made something quite divine. I was able to figure out a way to make pizza with all Blogilates-approved ingredients. That’s right. There was no mozzarella cheese, no oil, no bread. It was low cal, low carb, and highly nutritious. “What!?” you say?
It was totally LEGIT.
"HEALTHIEST PIZZA IN THE WORLD" CRUST INGREDIENTS:
- 1/4 cup dry oats
- 1 TBS ground flax seed
- 1 egg
"HEALTHIEST PIZZA IN THE WORLD" TOPPINGS
- 4 TBS marinara or spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 cup nonfat/lowfat cottage cheese
- sprinkles of frozen spinach
- 1/2 cup chopped tomato
- several pieces of jalapeno
- any other veggie or lean protein you want to add - mushrooms, onions, olives and chicken breast are all great choices
1. In a tin pan, mix up the oats, egg, and flax seed until it covers the bottom of a tin pan. I used a pie tin pan. No oil required! Place in oven at 350F for about 15-20 min until firm.
2. In the mean time, microwave the frozen spinach. Once thawed, pour out excess water and pat dry with paper towel.
3. Also, squeeze the cottage cheese curds with a cheese cloth or a few layers of paper towel. You want to get all of the water out so that it doesn’t make you pizza soggified.
4. Chop your desired veggies.
5. Once crust is firm, take the crust out of the oven. Slather with tomato sauce.
6. Then pile on the cottage cheese and veggies!
7. Place back in oven for about 15-20 min keeping temp at 350F. You can do 375F if you like your crust crispy.
8. Once your ticker dings, take out, slice and enjoy. YOU CAN DEFINITELY EAT THE WHOLE THING :)
About 300 calories for you own whole pizza pie…nearly 30g of protein and 8g of fiber. WOW is right. You need to try this! It’s one of my best creations to date!!!
Reblog and share the joy of clean eating! Seriously guys, this is phenomenal!!!