No not a 10x10 from In N Out…
But a total body sculptor! 10 minutes, 10 moves.
1. Squat pulses, stay low, 1 min [butt, legs]
2. Plank w/ alternating leg lefts, 1 min [core, cardio]
3. Push ups, on knees or toes, 1 min [chest, arms]
4. Burpees, 1 min [cardio, fat blaster]
5. Tricep dips, 1 min [triceps]
6. Mountain Climbers, 1 min [cardio, fat blaster]
7. Push ups on medicine ball, rolling ball between hands on every pushup to create uneven surface, 1 min [chest, arms, core]
8. Broad jumps, 1 min [cardio, fat blaster]
9. Leg lifts, 1 min [lower abs]
10. Crunch with legs in a split “L” shape position, 1 leg up towards ceiling, other one parallel to floor and not touching the ground, 1 min [total core]
Repeat this 4 times and you’ve got a KILLER 1 hr workout that will melt fat and build muscle. Take a 1 min break between each full round. Take no more than a 15-20 sec break between each move if you need it.
Have fun! Try this! Do you know all the moves?